The Concept School
TCS’s old website had a cumbersome CMS which made it difficult to update. TCS needed a simpler CMS and a site that helped them meet their organizational goals.
Increasing school enrollment and getting more prospective students on campus for school visits were high priorities. TCS also wanted to increase involvement by parents and alumni and needed a site that would allow them to more prominently highlight school news and events. They also wanted to encourage more online giving.
- Integration of Tunnel 7’s custom configuration of Expression Engine
- Simplified website navigation
- Simplified Info Request form
- Clear calls to action
- An Alumni section that allows TCS graduates to stay connected with the school
- A new mailing list signup and other ways for parents to stay involved
- News and Events content types
- Emergency / urgent alerts - I designed a can’t miss alert that appears at the top of the website and is connected to the CMS so that it can be easily activated
A modern, responsive website that’s easy to update.
In the first two months, website conversions went from 3 to 73 and there were other positive increases as well: a 193% increase in time spent on the site on mobile phones and a 145% increase in the number of pages visited per visit. The bounce rate for users accessing the site on mobile devices also decreased 36%.