M.L. Schmitt has decades of experience in the field of electrical contracting and offers a broad variety of services, but even existing customers weren't aware of this.
- New website is built around specific client objectives
- Used Tunnel 7's configuration of ExpressionEngine so that the client can easily add / update content going forward
- Structured site content to highlight services offered
- Creatively used old historical photos in the design and used existing color pallete to be consistent with branding, while bringing new fonts and accent colors to give a much more modern feeling
- Collaborated with top notch videographer and photographer to create compelling videos and imagery
- Provided Google Anaytics, Writing for the Web and Social Media trainings to empower client in making smart decisions going forward
- Created editorial calendar to simplify when the client should update the website and who in the organization is responsible. Consistent content entry is a challenge for nearly all of our clients and breaking this into small assignments makes it easy to manage
A website that does a much better job of reflecting M.L. Schmitt's experience and the services that they offer.
In the first month since going live, they've seen some good results:
- 20% increase in search engine traffic to the website
- 52% increase in visits to the website
- 154% increase in number of visits on a mobile device
- Busiest day of traffic on social media on Sept 5th in part due to their new social media strategy