Animal Eye Care Of New England
Animal Eye Care Of New England was being held back by a website that had a clumsy overall structure and was a challenge for staff to update. They needed a modern, mobile-friendly site that did a better job of bringing in leads, provided easy access to information for clients and other veternarians, and showcased their beautiful facility and the high-quality services that they provide.
- Started fresh by defining a new content model. This was done to ensure that the new website would be easy for the client to maintain and that information was easy for users to access.
- Built the website using Tunnel 7's custom build of ExpressionEngine for ease of content entry and editing.
- Conducted trainings with the client to make sure they were comfortable with the content management system.
- Wrote the majority of the content on the website to assist the very busy staff.
- Worked with professional photographer to define the shots needed for the project.
- Conducted a professional video shoot for a new introductory video.
- Added the introductory video, as well as a virtual tour to showcase the client's beautiful office and to highlight the work that they do.
- Added a section for both Pet Owners and Referring Vets and added online contact forms to simplify registration and requests.
- Added an FAQ section to help minimize phone calls coming to the front desk with common questions.
- Added a Case Studies section to better highlight their patient success stories.
- Added a Bios section to put real faces to the staff and to highlight their expertise.
- Added a News section which allows them to keep their clients and professional colleagues in the loop on goings on.
- Added a Conditions library so that clients can read about conditions that the practice treats right on the website.
- Added a Video library with client resources.
Since going live, Animal Eye Care Of New England has received over 100 requests via the website (they had received zero previously). An increase in online requests was a primary goal for the project and so the new website is already showing strong signs of success.