Everyone loves to see designs, so without further ado, here are some recent projects I've worked on.
Worth mentioning is what you don't see here - namely, how easy it is for clients to edit their website directly. If you'd like to see a demo of how easy managing your website can be just let me know!
In the first month since the website went live:
- Website visits were up 38%
- Pageviews were up 92%
- Average time spent on site was up 27%
- Volunteer interest form completions were up 42%
- Overall goal completions had increased by 30%
A new, modern website that highlights the personality of the business and lets their personal touch shine through. The website is also already producing results: in the first few weeks after going live, leads from the website had gone from zero to 30.
A website that does a much better job of reflecting M.L. Schmitt's experience and the services that they offer.
In the first month since going live, they've seen some good results:
- 20% increase in search engine traffic to the website
- 52% increase in visits to the website
- 154% increase in number of visits on a mobile device
- Busiest day of traffic on social media on Sept 5th in part due to their new social media strategy
A first-of-its-kind educational resource that allows users to cross reference related information from anywhere on the site. The website was recently highlighted in Communication Arts online magazine.
A modern website that's a breeze for staff to update and better reflects the organization's work.
A bold, responsive design that highlights the client's unique work. (And no more bottle necks around adding new content!)
The new Finck & Perras site has a fresh look and feel that speaks more directly to users and gives the Finck & Perras team more flexibility to update and change site content as needed. And the new site is already starting to generate business leads!