Everyone loves to see designs, so without further ado, here are some recent projects we've worked on.
Worth mentioning is what you don't see here - namely, how easy it is for clients to edit their website directly. If you'd like to see a demo of how easy managing your website can be just let us know!
In the first month alone, website traffic has gone from virtually none to 1,100 website sessions and mailing list signups, as well as registration and contact form completions are on the rise. More than 20 have been submitted during this time.
In the first month since the website went live:
- Website visits were up 38%
- Pageviews were up 92%
- Average time spent on site was up 27%
- Volunteer interest form completions were up 42%
- Overall goal completions had increased by 30%
A website that does a much better job of reflecting M.L. Schmitt's experience and the services that they offer.
In the first month since going live, they've seen some good results:
- 20% increase in search engine traffic to the website
- 52% increase in visits to the website
- 154% increase in number of visits on a mobile device
- Busiest day of traffic on social media on Sept 5th in part due to their new social media strategy
A first-of-its-kind educational resource that allows users to cross reference related information from anywhere on the site. The website was recently highlighted in Communication Arts online magazine.
A modern website that's a breeze for staff to update and better reflects the organization's work.
A bold, responsive design that highlights the client's unique work. (And no more bottle necks around adding new content!)
The new Finck & Perras site has a fresh look and feel that speaks more directly to users and gives the Finck & Perras team more flexibility to update and change site content as needed. And the new site is already starting to generate business leads!