Marketing & Support Plans
Our marketing and support plans help you do more with your website.
Over the years we've noticed that the biggest challenge our clients big and small have is staying current with their website. While we live and breathe this stuff every day, we realize that not everyone gets as excited by all things website. To that end we are now formally offering maintenance plans to help you stay current and make the most of your website.
Learn more about our different plans below.
Option 1 - Staying Current
We'll stay on top of essential website updates, track website downtime, take care of off-site backups and more. This plan includes:
- Uptime reporting
- Off-site website backups
- Bi-annual meeting (in person or over phone)
- ExpressionEngine CMS updates
- Priority handling of service requests
Option 2 - Search Engine Optimization + Content
Are you concerned about SEO? Never finding the time to write that sorely needed new piece of website content? This plan is designed for you! We’ll help you optimize your site, write some excellent new content and track your analytics data so that you don’t have to. This plan includes:
- Quarterly SEO reports + addressing items identified in reports
- Keyword research (at the start of the year, then annually thereafter)
- Content help (writing 3 pages of SEO-focused content per quarter)
- Quarterly social media review & recommendations
- Quarterly Google Analytics and Search Console review & recommendations
Option 3 - Digital Marketing + Optimization
If you’re ready to take your digital marketing to the next level, our Digital Marketing + Optimization plan will help get you there. Let us put our expertise to work to help you achieve results with your online presence.
This plan includes:
- A/B Testing
- Annual full website audit & recommendations
- Google Ads advertising (Search & Display ads) + account monitoring
- Facebook ads
- Google Business listing
- Email marketing
Have something else that you'd like us to work on? Additional work is billed separately, but you get a 5% discount on it when you sign up for Option 1, a 10% discount with Option 2 and a 15% discount with Option 3.
Note: The cost of running Google & Facebook ads is an additional expense, as are any costs associated with email marketing programs.