Chandler Architectural Products
"We found Derek & his team to be very professional, responsive & knowledgeable. The process was smooth & very user friendly, but more importantly, the end product was exactly what we were looking for. We definitely recommend Tunnel 7!" -Kim Mele, Chandler Architectural Products
Chandler needed a website that did a better job of highlighting the high-end architectural work that they do and that generated new business leads.
Chandler Architectural Products' commercial glass and glazing work includes an impressive resume of past projects ranging from the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Massachusetts and the Trail Court Building in Plymouth, Mass to Ford Hall on the Smith College campus and many more. When we started working together in early 2016, their existing website wasn't doing much in the way of showcasing these projects and it wasn’t bringing in any new business leads.
Our redesign work together included:
- Redefining the website’s content model so that it more effectively highlights Chandler’s work.
- Conducting photo shoots of the individual project sites, as well as of company staff to create an engaging look and feel for the site.
- Creating a password-protected employees-only section to the site that includes an employee news feed, the employee handbook and other important staff information.
On the Expression Engine front, we used our regular go tos:
- Structure for navigation
- WYGWAM for text editing
- CE Image to make it a cinch for company staff to upload images
- Freeform for the site’s contact forms
Before go live, we conducted our usual content audit, reviewing all site content and functionality to make sure it was in tip top shape before go live.
A website that Chandler staff say is exactly what they were looking for and that is already starting to generate new leads!